- Calls made are subject to a connection fee of €0.02.
- Calls are rated per minute, billed per second and rounded up to the nearest cent.
- Telifinity reserves the right to amend rates and other charges. The Telifinity web site will contain notification of any increases in charges. Customers will be notified via email of any increases.
- The subscriber is responsible for all charges arising from the use of the service whether or not incurred by you personally. It is the responsibility of the subscriber to ensure that all hardware security and other security measures have been deployed correctly. Telifinity does not accept any responsibility for charges incurred on the subscribers account due to security breaches.
Geographic Numbers and Number Porting
- Customers purchasing products that include Irish geographic PSTN numbers acknowledge that they are normally resident in the Irish geographic MNA (Minimum Numbering Area) that the number is requested for. It is in contravention of the Irish Communications Regulatory body directives to subscribe to a geographic PSTN number if you are not normally resident in the MNA of the Irish geographic number allocated to you.
- Geographic numbers are not provided free of charge. Geographic numbers are only maintained on a customer’s account where payment is fully up to date.
- Customers should wait to verify and test any assigned numbers prior to publishing numbers on websites, signs, telephone directories, company stationery or any other format. Telifinity accepts no liability for costs where a number is subsequently shown not to work as required.
- In line with Comreg’s Section 25 of the Euopean Communities (Electronic Communications and Network Services) (Universal Service and Users’ Rights) Regulations, 2011 (“the Universal Service Regulations”), Telifinity subscribers can port their number(s) in and out of their service.
- Telifinity will ensure that the porting of the numbers and the subsequent activation shall be carried out within the shortest possible time. In the case where a subscriber has concluded an agreement to port a number to a new undertaking that number shall be activated within one working day for PSTN and ISDN services. In the event of an issue arising in the porting process Telifinity will endeavour to ensure loss of service does not exceed one working day.
- Any queries regarding Geographic numbers should be forwarded to email@example.com
- Upon the cancellation of your account, we will release to your new service provider, the telephone number(s) that you used in connection with your account, provided the new service provider is able to accept such numbers; your account is paid in full and that you request the transfer upon disconnecting your account.
Cancellation and Refunds
- Refunds will be given on hardware returned intact to Telifinity within 7 days of purchase.
- Refunds will not be issued on subscription services where the customer has commenced the service for the current month.
- You may contact firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel any service you may have subscribed to, please quote your Telifinity account code in this correspondence.
- If you wish to cancel your account, you should email email@example.com.
- Where a device is suspected to be faulty, and on the instruction of the Telifinity Support Team, the customer may return the item at their own expense to Telifinity Ltd. We recommend it be returned by registered post or similar tracked delivery. Items lost or damaged while being returned to Telifinity are the responsibility of the customer. If the item is tested and is shown to be faulty, the cost of returning the product to Telifinity will be reimbursed to the customer, the amount refunded will be no greater than the original delivery cost. Telifinity will pay the cost of delivering the replacement product to the customer. If the item is tested and shown not to be faulty, the cost of returning the product may not reimbursed and the customer must pay the cost of returning the tested item back to the customer.
- Customers agree not to use any Telifinity provided services for auto-dialers, telemarketing or illegal purposes.
- Telifinity reserves the right to cancel the service without notice if the customer is deemed to have contravened the acceptable use policy.
- IP telephone services are dependent on the quality of the customer’s broadband internet connection, and thus the quality of the voice services cannot be guaranteed, in the event of power outages or other unforeseen circumstances beyond the control of Telifinity.
- Where quality of service issues are identified Telifinity will work with customers and the customer’s ISP to locate the problem and remedy the service issue where possible.
- Telifinity will endeavour to ensure that the service has a high degree of reliability, although no guarantee is made that service will be available in the event of power outages or other unforeseen events beyond the control of Telifinity. Telifinity do not provide compensation for any loss of service how so ever caused. In no event will we be liable to you for any consequential or indirect losses, including but not limited to loss of revenue, profits, contracts or anticipated savings or wasted expense, or any financial loss or loss of data or liability to third parties for damage, or any general loss on account of the loss of use of the Services. Telifinity does not warrant that the service will meet the customer’s requirements or that the operation of the service will be uninterrupted or error-free.
- From time to time, it may be necessary for Telifinity to temporarily suspend the service during repairs, essential maintenance or alteration or improvement to Telifinity’s telecommunications network or otherwise. Where possible, Telifinity will give the customer notice prior to such suspension of the service and Telifinity will restore the service as soon as possible.
- The service is provided solely for the customer’s own use and the customer shall not resell the service or any part of the service to any third party.
- If the Service provided to the Subscriber is of unacceptable quality (the quality of the Service to be determined by Telifinity) either Party shall be entitled to terminate their account and the Subscriber shall receive a full refund of the Subscription minus charges for call minutes provided that the Service is cancelled twenty eight days of the commencement of the Service.
- Telifinity cannot guarantee the security of devices used for VoIP that are placed on the public Internet by customers. Customers are advised to put adequate security and firewall protection in place. Telifinity will not accept responsibility for these devices or consequences which arise from their utilisation.
- Due to the nature of the VoIP service it is not possible to accurately determine the exact location of the caller. Callers using Telifinity services for emergency calls will need to inform the operator of their physical location.
- Emergency calls to 112 and 999 will be directed to the emergency services but no guarantee can be made about the reliability of these calls. Customers should especially be aware that power outages are likely to render computer equipment and internet connectivity non-functional and therefore preclude use of the service for emergency calls.
- VoIP telephone calls are carried in the public domain over the internet and therefore security of these calls is not guaranteed in the absence of further security measures.
- Telifinity will endeavour to use appropriate security measures but accepts no liability with respect to call confidentiality.
Customer Guarantee and Dispute Resolution
- Telifinity has established a Customer Guarantee Scheme, which sets out the minimum service quality standards that you can expect from Telifinity. It is our aim to resolve all issues and complaints as quickly as possible and to your satisfaction. Telifinity endeavours to respond to any billing, technical and miscellaneous complaints with ten working days of written receipt of a complaint.
- It may not always be possible to resolve every issue and complaint within this timeframe. If this is the case, we will keep you regularly informed and advise you of the length of time we expect it to take. Telifinity will notify you of the resolution of each complaint and retain records of your complaint for a period of not less than one year. In the event that Telifinity is unable to resolve an issue within the timeframe outlined above, you will be entitled to an extension on your subscription. This will be applied on a pro-rata basis and can be obtained by contacting customer services on resolution of your complaint.
- Any customer who has a complaint with Telifinity should bring it to the attention of a Telifinity staff member who will endeavour to resolve the issue in the first instance. If you are unhappy with the result, you may make a written complaint to Telifinity by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to:
Customer Service Manager,
Unit 34, Western Parkway Business Centre, Ballymount Road, Dublin 12, Ireland, D12 FW62.
- All issues will be handled by the Telifinity Customer Service Manager who will review all details with a view to resolving the issue. Issues of a particularly serious nature that cannot be resolved by the Customer Service Manager may be escalated to the Telifinity Management team for further review.
- We have taken care in the preparation of the content of this web site and the system for fulfilling your accepted order. We shall not be liable for any losses or claims arising directly or indirectly from use of this web site or purchase by you through this web site of any products.
- Any links on this web site to other web sites are provided for your interest only and we have no control over these sites and therefore no responsibility or liability for their content or services supplied through them. Any link to such sites does not imply any endorsement of content or service.
Copyright and Use of Material
- All information, data, text, images, graphics, artwork and the selection and arrangement of same as well as links, software and source code on the web site are subject to the copyright of Telifinity. All rights are reserved. No part of the web site may be reproduced in any form or by any means without our prior written consent except for the sole purpose of placing an order or corresponding with us. Our name and logo and all related product names and logos are our trade names / trademarks and may not be used without our prior written consent.
- These terms shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of Ireland, and the parties hereby submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish courts to settle any disputes which may arise in connection with these terms and conditions.
- Your use of the service shall be deemed to be an acceptance by you of these terms of service.
- Telifinity reserves the right to revise the terms at any time. Telifinity shall indicate on its website the date of the last revision of the terms. Such changes will take immediate effect when they are posted on the website or upon 21 days notice.
- Telifinity’s primary contact method is by email. All customers are required to provide Telifinity with their most up to date contact email addresses as part of the terms of service.
- You warrant that any information provided by you when placing your order is up-to-date, accurate in all material respects and is sufficient for us to fulfil your order; and that you have the legal capacity to enter into a contract You are responsible for maintaining and promptly updating your account information as necessary to ensure accuracy and completeness. The personal data that you provide when subscribing to the service (Registration Details) shall be true, accurate and complete. You agree to inform Telifinity of any changes to your registration details immediately by email to email@example.com.